Friday, December 21, 2007

Don Tracks

K and I walk together behind our house regularly. I even stop at some of the exercise stations to do some chin-ups and push-ups for the competition with Harry and Dr.Reid from the CF clinic details of which are still sketchy.

Occasionally I even go out for a run. Not riding the bicycle much lately... Even the kayaks haven't gotten wet lately. I took them from under the house, strapped them to the Pintara ready to go, but then I sold the car, took of the kaykls and the roof-racks... Kayaks stood at the ready in the backyard for over a week, and last night I hung them up under the house again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Coughing 4 Cystic Fibrosis

Make sure you also visit Coughing4cf.com and read about Walter's big projects to raise awareness and funds for CF!