Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Burnie Ten


That's right, I did the Burnie Ten! Despite a rough night the night before I did better than I had expected! I aimed for 1hr10mins, expected 1hr15mins and would have been happy with 1hr20. I came in at 1hr8mins!

This picture was taken by MD Proshots, the official photographers for the run. They especially warned us not to steal this photo from their site, and want $9 for it. I like to get it soon, but in the mean time am borrowing the image. Maybe they should offer low resolution images for internet use (email, blogs, Facebook etc) for $2... Just a thought. The watermark ruins my knee by the looks of it!

Was a great day, good weather, slight breeze, big crowd, friendly people, the odd familiar face here and there. A beer afterwards, a spa afterwards with friends.... Nice day all round!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Coughing 4 Cystic Fibrosis

Make sure you also visit Coughing4cf.com and read about Walter's big projects to raise awareness and funds for CF!